As far a biggest competitors, Ooyala says that most often they compete against the over 10,000 homegrown implementations of video that are in the top 100,000 Quantcast sites. Outside of that, they believe that Brightcove is next closest competitor and according to the Forrester Research report, The Forrester WaveTM: US Online Video Platforms, an evaluation of six top online video platform vendors, Brightcove and Ooyala lead the pack with their end-to-end product offerings.
1) Comprehensiveness: Ooyala provides a single, end-to-end platform with an integrated, intuitive interface.
- Enterprise-level video platform that reliably scales as your business grows
- Allows you to avoid the hassle and cost of managing multiple vendors
- Easy-to-use interface designed for non-technical users
2) Viewer Insight: Ooyala provides actionable analytics that help drive engagement and targeted advertising
- Robust suite of real-time analytics
- Both viewer and behavioral analytics
- Allows for the Measurement and optimization of ad placements
3) Advanced Monetization: Ooyala empowers publishers to maximize the value of their content through a set of advanced monetization tools
- Access to Ooyala ad server
- Integration with leading 3rd-party ad networks & ad servers
- Manage ads across multiple networks / servers
Ooyala is a leading video technology company that provides a comprehensive suite of publishing, analytics, and monetization capabilities. With Ooyala's online video platform, content owners gain deep viewer insights that drive increased video engagement and monetization opportunities. Ooyala serves global media companies and web marketers including Wenner Media, Fremantle, Armani, Sybase and Electronic Arts. For more information please visit www.ooyala.com.