As YouTube marketing expert Greg Jarboe says, this video, "An Illustrated History of Video Marketing Meet the Screens", produced by Bonfire Labs, illustrates that online video has grown, matured, and become mainstream.
"So has its audience", says Jarboe. "What was once the domain of the cutting-edge few has now become so common that it’s transformed how the world interacts with the web. Companies that never thought of using video now realize it’s the best way to communicate with their customers, build their brands, and educate and inform stakeholders both inside and outside of their organizations. With this new audience comes new challenges and new possibilities."This year's keynotes include:
- Jonathan Perelman, GM of Video & VP Agency Strategy at BuzzFeed
- Jeroen “JW” Wijering, creator of the world-renowned JW Media Players;
- Jon Klaff, Head of Media Solutions, Brand Activation Team at Google/YouTube
- Jim Louderback, General Manager of Discovery Digital Networks
- Rob Davis, Executive Director/Founder of the Content Marketing & Advanced Video Practices at Ogilvy
- Allison Stern, Co-Founder of Tubular Labs
Several of the sessions will be streamed live on ReelSEO's YouTube, so stay tuned for updates.
More information - http://reelsummit.com