Kyte is a universal digital media platform that provides an end-to-end, online and mobile solution for the production, distribution and monetization of digital content. Through strategic partnerships with the world’s leading media companies, mobile carriers, and mobile device manufacturers, Kyte is building a global digital content distribution platform with massive user engagement and monetization potential. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with a European office in Zurich, Switzerland. Investors include Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Telefónica, Nokia Growth Partners, Steamboat Ventures, TeliaSonera, DoCoMo Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Swisscom and others.
Daniel is an internationally recognized technology pioneer with a rich background in home entertainment, consumer electronics and Internet services. Prior to Kyte, founded in 2006, Daniel worked in the world of converging media consumer products. Daniel has earned several awards, including the “Top 100 Swiss People of the Year 2000” award, a list of Switzerland’s most outstanding achievers, awarded by Sonntagszeitung. He earned a BS in Electrical Engineering from Interstate College of Engineering (NTB), Switzerland, and an MS in Computer and Systems Engineering from RPI, Troy NY.
- Kyte Powers Mobile Video for VH1 Hip Hop Honors 2009
- Beet.TV: Big in Brussels: Kyte powers NATO Secretary General's Videoblog!
- Kyte Blog - Kyte and the Social Web – A Perfect Match
- Contentinople - Ryan Lawler - Kyte Launches HD Quality Live Streaming
- Kyte Introduces New Content Management, Analytics Solution
- Streaming Media - Kyte Unveils First Video Publishing App for iPhone 3GS