Here's Tim's 10 Things You Should Do Before You Upload Your Online Video:
1. Know Your Overall Goals
2. Create Key Art That Sells
3. Make Sure You Have the Best Thumbnail Possible
4. Create Industry Marketing Tools
5. Sell Out and Find a Sponsor
6. Make Friends Who Buy Digital Ink By the Barrel
7. Know What You Want People to Say About You
8. Promote Your Video Everywhere You Can Without Being a Jerk
9. Have a Distribution Plan
10. Have a Conversation With Your Audience.
Visit http://1timstreet.com to learn more about online video and upcoming webinars.
About Tim Street
Chief Creative / CEO APE Digital Inc.
Tim Street is a Writer, Producer, Director, and Creator/Executive Producer of the popular viral video French Maid TV. As one of the industry’s most successful viral video producers, his online videos have totaled over 35 million downloads and his productions constantly skyrocket to the top of the charts. In addition to creating online viral videos, Tim is a sought after paid speaker and award-winning short form director. In 2008 Tim launched APE Digital a multi-platform digital studio that focuses on the creation and acquisition of emotionally engaging content for young men. In 2009 Tim was inducted into the International Academy of Web Television. Tim blogs at 1TimStreet.com. He resides in Los Angeles and is represented by United Talent Agency.
The eBook "10 Things You Should Do Before You Upload Your Online Video" by ©2009 Tim Street.