In the video below Kyte Chief Marketing Officer Gannon Hall gives a short demo and outline of the new features.
The new mobile Kyte player is complete with mobile banner ads and interactive chat, comments, ratings, and sharing features. To see examples of Kyte partners' mobile web applications go to m.kyte.tv/expo on your mobile browser. They can be viewed on most mobile devices like the iPhone, Blackberry, and Nokia S60 but not Google's Android platform yet.
- Branded Mobile Web Apps, Google AdSense for Video Available on Kyte Platform - Kyte Blog
- Kyte Turns Video Channels Into Mobile Websites - TechCruch
- Kyte: Branded Mobile Web
- Kyte gets Google AdSense, fresh new mobile sites | Webware - CNET
- Beet.TV: Kyte has Ad Server Integration for Streaming Video
- Kyte Announces Branded Mobile Sites - ReadWriteWeb