"the hottest new tech gadgets and trend to take us by storm in 2010. What are the must-have technology toys for the new decade? (Oh, yeah, this is a parody of the clueless media coverage, goofy "must-have" gadgets, and silly tech wars)."
See his blog post, CES Parody: Worst Coverage on New Gadgets | Will Video for Food, on the "making of" the video where explains the pains he endured in editing in iMovie 8 and apologizes for the audio quality. He says he couldn't resist using Femto, which is a word he still can't define.
"My goal was to capture the clueless field reporter, and the absurdity of the latest gadgets. I also hoped to zing a few of the egos (especially Ballmer, my favorite target)."
Kevin "Nalts" Nalty is one of the most-viewed YouTube personalities and a career marketer. Formerly with Johnson & Johnson and Merck, he now helps companies engage with customers via social media's most visceral form: online video. See NaltsConsulting.com for more, and follow him on Twitter.com/nalts.
For some real CES news coverage, check out these related links
- 2010 CES: CES Press Releases
- CES 2010: Streaming Leads Consumer Electronics Growth
- CES 2010: NVIDIA Powers Touch-Screen Tablet Video Revolution
- CES 2010: Apps Flock To The Connected TV
- CES 2010: New Smartphones Push Boundaries of Wireless Streaming
- CES 2010: Microsoft Expands IPTV Platform To Handle `TV Everywhere`
- CES | Project Natal launch confirmed for 2010 holidays
- CES: Mark Cuban on 3-D, HD, LSD
- CES 2010: Google Nexus One & Apple iSlate Cast a Shadow
- Best of CES Awards: Winners - CES 2010 - CNET.com - CNET
- Best of CES 2010