Beet.TV has a two-part post on the New York Times story below which you see here and here.
NY Times Implements HD video with Brightcove 3
From Reel SEO
"NYTimes.com launched a new video platform today powered by Brightcove 3 (check out our interview with Brightcove) that allows for video content to be more easily integrated into their content sections and provides an overall enhanced user experience. Apart from the complete redesign of the video library page, the new platform offers several other benefits over the previous platform powered by TheFeedRoom."
Here is the company press release.
- Beet.TV: The New York Times Readies HD Online Video Channel As Part of New Brightcove Implementation
- Contentinople - Ryan Lawler - NYTimes Video Goes HD With Brightcove 3
- Blip.TV Gets has raised an undisclosed sum of new funding from Bain Capital Ventures
- Howcast lands $2M more for how-to videos » VentureBeat
- LinkedIn raises another $22.7 million | News - Digital Media - CNET News
- Streaming Video Technology Firm VBrick Secures $10.4 Million | Digital Media Wire
- Content Delivery Network Akamai Buys acerno for $95 Million | Digital Media Wire
- Hulu Surpassed 140M Streams in Sept. « NewTeeVee
- To Watch Tonight: 30 Rock Premiere on HULU | Online Video Watch
- Ooyala Adds New Video Syndication Options - Google Video Sitemaps, Youtube, & More | Reel SEO
- CBS Launches IRC With Video Player, Calls it Social Viewing Rooms | CenterNetworks
- CBS Social Viewing Rooms | Are Virtual Living Rooms The Future Of Web Television?
- Apple iPhone Outsells BlackBerry in Last Quarter | Digital Media Wire
- T-Mobile delivers the G1 (aka Android) phone | News - Wireless - CNET News
- T-Mobile G1 now available - Engadget Mobile
- Netflix Streaming to Samsung Blu-Ray Players « NewTeeVee
- this is my website | Kevin Rose - blogg - Qik for the iPhone
- Qik on App Store - clarification by bhaskar » QIK