Lewin says, "From there, slowly, the “blog” starting becoming more of a podcast network, and that’s how it became “Pixel Heads Network.” According to his web site, ""Pixel Heads Network is dedicated to providing the best shows for digital media creators to entertain you, inform you and teach you in the areas of web, video, digital photography, podcasting, blogging and eMarketing!"
Check out Pixel Head Networks for their variety of weekly shows which include: Digital Media Quick Tips - The How-To For Digital Media Creators, Mac 411 - The How-To For Mac Users, Meet the Experts - In-Depth Interviews With New Media Experts, Tame The Tube - The Video Producer's YouTube Help Souce, and depending on what expo that are at you can watch EXPOzed - Bringing Technology Expo Show Floors To You.
In this episode of EXPOzed, "Deeje Cooley, from the Adobe Media Player division tells us all about their new media player. Learn why as a video producer you want your show on it, how to syndicate it, how to monetize your content through it, plus much more!" - from Episode description.
Streaming Media West 2008 Episodes:
- Streaming Media West 2008 #01: Interview with Deeje Cooley from Adobe Media Player
- Streaming Media West 2008 #02: Interview with Jonathan Tabak from Panache
- Streaming Media West 2008 #03: Interview with Kevin Erler from Automatic Sync
- Streaming Media West 2008 #04: Interview with James Clarke from Microsoft Silverlight
- Streaming Media West 2008 #05: Interview with Mike Glickenhaus from VMIX
- Streaming Media West 2008 #06: Interview with Greg Pulier from IVT
- Streaming Media West 2008 #07: Interview with John Dodge from QUMU
- Streaming Media West 2008 #08: Interview with Scott Thorley from Inlet