"largely driven by the completion of our solution to a business-to-business SaaS provider to media companies. Everyzing was an older consumer destination name and we didn't feel it was reflective of what we do now and what we're doing going forward. RAMP has a nice set of meanings; ramp up your traffic, ramp up your sales, it's easier to remember."
"In the end, virtually every company of significant size out there has to begin to think like a media company. They have to produce media because that's how the marketing conversation will happen through video and through social. So I think all of this converges in the future, where there won't be any major company that isn't behaving like a media company."
RAMP is an advanced Content Optimization SaaS platform providing publishers’ workflow, discovery and engagement solutions to drive monetization of online content to users’ search and browsing behavior. RAMP offers publishers an open, flexible and modular capability to optimize large amounts of content, including text, audio, video and images, within dynamic publishing environments. As a result, publishers’ content becomes positioned for discovery and precise targeting, both on search engines and within publishers’ own websites. Users rely on such precision to discover and engage with content, thereby increasing the commercial viability of content for publishers while curtailing publishing costs.
Leading publishers using RAMP include – FOXNews, NBC, DowJones, Meredith, and others. For more information visit: www.RAMP.com, or contact us at info@RAMP.com.
- EVERYZING IS NOW RAMP: COMPANY ANNOUNCES NEW CONTENT OPTIMIZATION PLATFORM FOR MEDIA PUBLISHING · Ramp.com
- RAMP RECEIVES STREAMING MEDIA’S 2009 READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS FOR VIDEO SEARCH AND INDEXING PLATFORM CATEGORY · Ramp.com
- Beet.TV: RAMP Powers Video Discovery for CNBC, Thomson Reuters, FOX, others
- VatorNews - EveryZing RAMPS up
- EveryZing Moves to RAMP Focus on Content Optimization
- Streaming Media - Under New Name, EveryZing Ramps up Video Automation