Web Video & Healthcare: Case Studies & Best Practices
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
Registration website: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/198984963
Event Profile:We specifically focus on the application of web video within the Healthcare industry including pharmaceutical, medical device, and life sciences organizations.
We will cover questions such as:
- How are leading healthcare organizations using web video to achieve communications goals?
- How do you deal with regulatory issues when planning web video and other social media projects?
- How can video be deployed in a way that is cost-effective and least disruptive to my network and infrastructure?
- Who are the major players in content, distribution, and technology?
- What’s the role of web video within a social media strategy?
- How do healthcare organizations embrace web video to create communities?
- What changes / evolutions can I expect to see over the next 6, 12, 18 months?
- What do I need to know about web video as it relates to my marketing/branding strategy?
- How do you use web video for internal communications?
Larry Kless, Multimedia & Videoconferencing, KAISER PERMANENTE
Lee Aase, Syndication and Social Media, MAYO CLINIC
Matt DeLoca, Senior Vice President, THE FEEDROOM
Robert Halper, Director, Video Communication, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Contact: Maria Feola [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] Phone: 212-765-8043