"These video stars are creating content regularly," says Hitviews co-founder and CEO Walter Sabo. "It's not just user-generated videos. These are video performers who have a large following and who understand how to get people engaged and to respond. Rather than attaching pre-roll, billboards, product placement and interruptive commercials, our video stars organically build videos around a marketer's message. Products are presented in ways that are organic – part of the video."
"Listening to Kevin Nalty talk about the power of online video marketing is inspiring to our clients and prospective clients," says Sabo. "He has extraordinary marketing experience at the highest corporate levels working for the most demanding clients. Hitviews is very lucky to have his leadership."
As Nalts embarks on his new role at Hitviews and develops his social media consulting strategy he spoke with Jim Edwards of BNET Pharma Blog about social media marketing and had this to say, "Almost every major brand has a desire to move from traditional online and offline media, and engage in the conversation already taking place. The smart brands are engaging expert liaisons to help them be invited guests rather than annoying salespeople, and there are a load of amateurs with large audiences that can help. I’m focusing on the industries that are already serious about this medium — entertainment, consumer-product goods, and travel — rather than pharmaceutical. However as pharma gets serious about social media and video marketing, it’s a natural fit."
- Will Video for Food » Hitviews New Chief Strategic Officer is…
- Kevin Nalty Appointed Chief Strategy Officer, HITVIEWS
- Jack Myers: YouTube's Biggest Viral Video Stars Sign With Hitviews to Tap Into Marketers' Budgets
- Careers: Personal Branding: The New World of Online Advertising | Brand U by Wendy Marx | Fast Company
- Q&A: Merck's Kevin Nalty, YouTube Star, Explains Why He Quit | BNET Pharma Blog | BNET
- Hitviews Offers Brands a New, Proven Way to Deliver Message Inside the Most Popular Online Videos