If you're looking for a comprehensive guide to online video publishing, then look no further, because Michael Pick wrote this new guide for Master New Media titled:
Internet Video Publishing: A Beginner's Guide
He did an incredible job of collecting countless resources to help you get started creating, authoring, publishing and monetizing your video content online.
He writes, "In this beginner's guide to Internet video publishing I take you through everything you need to know to get up and running. I take a look at:
- Creating your video - whether you want to make a video blog, live webcast, split screen interview, mashup or screencast
- Editing, adding effects and exporting your video using both desktop and online applications
- Where to publish your video and the differences between the services available
- Monetizing your video - how to turn your efforts to profit
- Licensing your video - the benefits of making it easy for people to share your content
- Promoting your video - what to do when once your video is online if you want people to watch it
- Additional resources you can use to find out more about publishing video to the web"