I have a special registration code for the readers of this blog, giving you access to the show – a $150 value - for FREE. This special pass includes the exhibit floor, the Opening Keynote and State of the Industry Address, Info Sessions, Content Theater, Destination Broadband Theater and Exhibits. All readers need to do is register at http://nabshow.com/register with the code A913.
Also located within Destination Broadband, the Destination Broadband Theater, sponsored by Ambrado, Inc., will offer informative discussions, case studies, research and top level insights on delivering and monetizing broadband content. The power panels featuring "Bits and Bytes" segments will also address how the evolution of broadband is changing traditional content distribution. The Destination Broadband Theater is co-produced by the Society of Satellite Professionals International, World Teleport Association, VideoNuze, The New Media Minute, Interactive Television Alliance (ITA) and other industry experts. Will Richmond and Daisy Whitney will be among the many industry voices that will be heard.
ITA President Ben Mendelson said:
"It's terrific to see the NAB Show stepping up to meet the challenges brought by the digital revolution. Not only is the venerable show adapting, it's aggressively pursuing innovations on the floor and in the conference. Clearly, the NAB Show intends to expand its relevance within the 21st Century television and media landscape."New Broader-casting conference gathers leading media executives, content creators and technicians for an in-depth examination of the intersection of creativity, technology and developing business models. Programming streams include a Business of Media, Creative and Technology track.
- The Business of Media Track offers keynotes, topic-driven panels and case studies devoted to uncovering the strategies and business of digital media.
- The Creative Track provides a sampling of in-depth curriculums provided by NAB Show partners and is specially designed for talented professionals from the entertainment industry.
- The Technology: Broadband and Telecom 2010 covers most recent developments in standards in technologies driving the broadcast entertainment and information media industries with a focus on IPTV and broadband.
Register here or View the schedule.
The NAB Show is about Content, Digital Asset Management/IT Workflow Technologies, Motion Capture, Digital Signage, Online Video, Gaming, Social Media, Advertising, Film, Video, Set Top Boxes, Radio, Streaming, Distribution, Content Monetization, Broadband, Mobile, Broadband Networks, Animation, IP, HDTV, 3D, Editing, Production, Post-Production, Software, Widgets, and much much more. Plus it's in Las Vegas! ;-)
Twitter – NAB Show (NABShow) on Twitter
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/NAB-Show/
LinkedIn - NAB Show - Where Content Comes to Life group | LinkedIn
NAB Show Fast Facts
- More than 85,000 audio, video and film content professionals
- 157 countries represented
- $30 billion in purchasing power
- 500+ conference and training sessions
- 1,500+ exhibiting companies and 800,000+ net square feet of exhibit space
- 1,300+ members of the press
- 82 years of industry leadership
The National Association of Broadcasters is the premier advocacy association for America's broadcasters. NAB advances radio and television interests in legislative, regulatory and public affairs. Through advocacy, education and innovation, NAB enables broadcasters to best serve their communities, strengthen their businesses and seize new opportunities in the digital age. Learn more at www.nab.org.