Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Streaming Media West: Pre-Conference Planning, Building, and Launching A Video Blog Seminar

The Pre-Conference sessions kicked off Streaming Media West yesterday with some great seminars. This is a video from a live mobile Qik broadcast from Planning, Building, and Launching A Video Blog Seminar (SM4) presented by Jose Castillo, President, thinkjose.




I moderated one of my two panels sessions today on the topic of Online Video Publishing and Marketing Strategies. There was another change in speakers as Sundance DiGiovanni was unable to attend. I want to thank Robb Miller from The Feedroom and Amir Ashkenazi from Adap.tv for joining the panel in the eleventh hour and also thanks to Christina Cece from Glam Media and Sanjay Desai from Brightcove for their participation. The session went great and I'll talk more about the session in a following post. I'm moderating another session on Thursday.

Right now I'm off to the Tilzy.TV - TubeMogul Online Video Producers Meetup @ Streaming Media West.