Saturday, September 27, 2008

Streaming Media West Interview with Dan Rayburn, Conference Chairman and EVP of Streamingmedia.com

In the last hours of Streaming Media West I had a few minutes to speak with Dan Rayburn, EVP of Streamingmedia.com and Conference Chairman. Dan led two sessions on the CDN market and in this interview he provides an overview what the conference is about, what's important to making the 10-year old event a success, the demographics of the attendees, initial feedback of the sessions and keynotes, and an outlook for the streaming media and CDN industry.


MP4 version here

A note on process for all you online video content producers:
  • This is the first of several interviews and videos I recorded at Streaming Media West using my Flip Ultra video camera. I used Quicktime Pro to trancode the Flip .avi file into a .mov and edited it in iMovie. I then uploaded the file to Tubemogul for distribution and syndication on my video sharing sites.