“We’re excited to extend Brightcove’s leading online video platform with support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 and the new Brightcove Mobile Experience solution. Brightcove’s global customer base of more than 1,000 media companies and marketers now have a unified platform and turnkey solution for providing a high-quality, consistent online video experience across PCs and mobile devices.”
You can also watch the demo video below to see the solution in action.
- Mobile player optimized templates - offering interface controls, gestures, and behaviors specifically designed for video viewing on compact, multi-touch smart phone screen. This allows for a seamless viewing experience and navigation on the small screen.
- Automatic device detection - helps deliver the right template to the right device for optimum playback environment between desktop and mobile player templates, along with video embedding best practices to assist organizations in delivering mobile video-ready websites.
- Cloud-based transcoding - H.264-encoded mobile ready video from any standard format source file.
- Brightcove Introduces Mobile Experience for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 | Brightcove Blog
- Beet.TV: Barcelona Bulletin: Flash 10.1 is Coming to Smart Phones and Brightcove Announces its Plan
- Streaming Media - Brightcove Brings Better Flash Video Experience to Mobile
- Brightcove Pushes Mobile Video with Flash 10.1 Support - NewTeeVee
- Spotlight is on Video as Mobile World Congress Begin - VideoNuze