If blogging was my full-time job I could probably publish content daily but since it's not I usually fall behind on getting the interviews published in a timely manner. As a result I have a number of blog posts in progress and I thought I'd take a moment to let you all know what's upcoming on this blog.
- Adap.tv - VP of Marketing Dakota Sullivan talks about the upgraded OneSource 2.0 ad management platform
- Channels.com - CEO Sean Doherty discusses his RSS video site which launched last September '08
- Kodak - CMO Jeffrey Hazlett describes Kodak's support of web television through their sponsorship of the Streamy Awards
- Ooyala - CEO Bismarck Lepe and CTO Sean Knapp talk about Ooyala's value proposition and VaaS (Video as a Service) and a demo by Alec Holub Technical Lead of Ooyala's interactive video
- Sorenson Media - CEO Peter Csathy talks about his new job and his plans for the global leader in video encoding and compression applications
- The Feedroom - Matt DeLoca, SVP of Sales discusses the rapid adoption they are seeing at the corporate level for online video advertising and communications and updates The Feedroom's web site and business focus
- TubeMogul - Mark Rotblat, VP of Business Development talks about TubeMogul Inplay, online video analytics and distribution
- WonderHowTo - a conversation with CEO Stephen Chao about his how-to video site
Many thanks, and stay tuned.