Over this past year, the number of posts I've written has decreased significantly, with only two posts each for the past few months, and that's mainly due to an extremely busy work schedule at my day job. For many in the corporate video sector, things tend to slow down in the summer as people cash in on their vacation time and break away from the daily grind. But things actually got busier for me and it looks like that's going to be a continued trend through the end of the year.
Outside of my busy work schedule, I've also been trying to spend more time with my family and less time online. So that's why you haven't heard much from me over the last few months, but that I plan to get back to blogging soon. I've got a lot of interviews I've been working on the last few months, mainly online video conversations with industry professionals and executives, and my goal is to publish each one I have in the works.
With that, here's a quick snapshot of who's coming up on Klessblog:
- Merton, Improvisational Pianist & YouTube star
- Suranga Chandratillake, CEO, Blinkx
- Todd Weaver, CEO & Founder of ivi, Inc.
- Jerónimo Macanás, CEO of mgMEDIA
- Luke McDonough, Co-founder & CEO, Real Gravity
- Stephane Roulland, CEO, DaCast
- Lou Schwartz, Managing Director of the Americas, KIT digital
- Sean Crawford, VP of International Business and Emerging Platforms, Adap.tv
- Steve Christian, Vice President of Marketing, Verimatrix
- Andy Stack, Product Manager, YouTube
- Kenna Hurd, Video and Content Manager at PETCO
- Justin Foster, VP, Market Development, Liveclicker, Founder, The Video Commerce Consortium
- Mark Robertson, Founder & Publisher, ReelSEO
- Melissa Salas, Co-Host, BuyTV & Director, Marketing, Buy.com
- Bill Palmer, Sales Director, US at SundaySky
- Nick Balletta, CEO of TalkPoint
- David Burch, TubeMogul
- Andy Beach, Seawell Networks
Many thanks to you all!
Update: I added a few more names to the list of interviews I forgot to include in the original.